Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hey, I'm famous - well.....sort of anyway.  I wrote a poem about Neil Armstrong about a year ago, and when I read that he had died, I contributed it to a CNN tribute page.  One of CNN's producers emailed me asking for more information about the poem and for a comment on why I wrote it, how I felt about future space exploration, etc., and they put the comment and a link to the poem on their I-Report page about Armstrong, along with some contributions from others.  Here is the page, which can be found at:

http://lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/27/comments-armstrongs-one-small-step-resonated-for-all-mankind/

My comment is at the bottom of this image, though there were others that followed it. 

Kinda cool....  =)







1 comment:

Tamara Hall said...

Dang!!! You ARE famous!!! Congrats! I'm proud of you!:)