Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I don't think I've mentioned that we bought an old farm house that we are going to move to the east end of our property and "flip".  We've been working on it bit by bit and now have the footings poured.  Now, we have to mortar one course of cement blocks on the long sides of the footings and hopefully the house movers will move the house early next month.  Then, we'll have a year or so worth of work to do...lots of it!

Anyway, the guy who sold us the house told us to take anything that we wanted out of it.  It hasn't really been lived in for 15 or 20 years, so there wasn't much that interested us.  But we did find four old rusting metal lawn chair rockers, and they reminded me of my Mema and Papa's old farm chairs, so I "reclaimed" them by sanding and painting them.  Here are some before and after pics.


1 comment:

Tamara Hall said...

Oh my goodness!! Those chairs are so stinkin' cute!!! Good job!!!!