Monday, November 3, 2014

I love to make dinner in the crock pot at any time of year, but when fall rolls around, I get even more motivated to throw something in there and smell it cooking all day long.  Since we work from home, this just makes it a good day in anticipation of a yummy dinner.  I had some boneless pork chops in the freezer, so I was going to go with the old standby of mushroom soup and rice, but I wanted to try something different and came across this recipe for maple dijon pork chops, and since I had all of the ingredients on hand, I thought I'd give it a try.  I pretty much followed the recipe, and they are in the crock pot now.  I'll post an update on the result later....happy cooking! =)

The recipe can be found on Jenna Weber's Eat-Live-Run website at:

http://www.eatliverun.com/crock-pot-maple-dijon-pork-chops/


No comments: