Monday, November 3, 2014

I haven't posted much on this page for quite awhile, but I've been posting frequently to my blog for sweet baby Dylan at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/diaryfordylan

He's almost 9 months old now, and I've been posting to his blog since he was born.  It is password protected, and I plan to give it to him when he is older.  What a joy!  In about 6 weeks, I'll get to start another blog for baby Audrey.  I can hardly wait to see her sweet face.

Here is one of my favorite pics of Dylan, in addition to the hundreds on his blog.  He was 6 months old in this picture.  Love that boy!


And here are a couple of pictures of Tamara from her baby shower this past weekend and one of her in the nursery sorting through all of the wonderful gifts she received.  They are richly blessed with friends.  Audrey is due to arrive on December 12, but I'm predicting that she'll come on December 6, since it is a full moon.  Yay!=)






No comments: